Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Practicing what I preach



Here is another link to a cute bunch of organizing ideas.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/clever-organizing-tips-to-rein-in-the-chaos#.ki49lDqej

You might wonder, "does she REALLY do all of that at her own house?" Well, yes. It does depend on the situation. I do not force it upon a cranky teenager, just as I wouldn't walk into someone's house or office and start to "fix" their mess without being asked. I organize what drives me crazy in my life and let the "lessor evils" go. I can only help someone if they want me to and are ready. But please know, most of what I do is observe and listen. I try to get into the person's head and see the patterns that would be the simplest and most comfortable for the person to keep in place when I walk out the door.

I am a visual learner. If I can't see it, I forget I have it. That means I need to see clearly all that I have at a glance. This explains my hook obsession. I use the walls in my house to hang everything where I can see it.

Want to know what your learning style?

I found a quiz that can help.

http://www.educationplanner.org/students/self-assessments/learning-styles.shtml

Your surroundings are a reflection of your insides. If you look around right now and think, " Holy crap my insides must look like the Apocalypse!" Well, it is not true. You just need some encouragement to find out about yourself. You need a chance to fall in love with yourself as you are right now. When you are ready, we will both know. It will just click.

Message me, I would love to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment